Celebrating Retirement Living At Its Finest!
At Hartland Meadows Retirement Apartments we offer many features and amenities that other residences do not. Our list below shows just some of the many conveniences that you can expect in your daily life in our retirement homes.
Hartland Meadows is a place for active seniors 55+ to celebrate Lake Country living in the Village of Hartland. Hartland Meadows Retirement Apartments, LLC., offers luxurious yet affordable apartment home living in an ideal setting and location.
Features and Amenities…
- Owner Managed and Owner / Resident Operated
- Large lobby with welcoming fireplace and comfortable seating arrangements
- Set on 3.5 acres of professionally landscaped grounds for strolling, relaxing and enjoying outdoor wild life
- Elegant dining/community room with fireplace, cable TV for private parties and social activities for residents
- Convenient elevator service to all floors
- Handicapped accessible door entry and exit
- Security controlled entrance with private intercom\
- Security cameras on premises
- 24 hour emergency service
- Puzzle/game/library room overlooking residential area
- Fully stocked country store, we purchase at wholesale prices and sell them to you with little or no markup!
- Activities: card groups, bingo, welcome party for each new resident, holiday parties and more!
- Fitness room with cable TV
- Beautiful Parklike Views
- Cozy, large screen TV room may be used individually by the tenants
- Business Center. (Lessons if you are a novice; internet, FAX, computers, copier, and more.)
- Exceptional residents, this is a family of exceptional people, not just apartments with tenants!!!
- Hartland Meadows is a Smoke Free Community
- Kitchen with oak cabinetry including self-cleaning oven, self-defrosting refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and garbage disposal
- Individually Controlled Heat and Central Air Systems
- 2 bedroom apartment homes have 1.5 baths
- Most units have walk-in showers
- Some units have porcelain floors in kitchen/dinette; closets; bath and entrance at patio doors
- Plush carpet; some with faux Armstrong hardwood floors
- Aluminum mini blinds on all windows throughout apartment
- Smoke Free Community
- Sewer , water soft water and trash pickup is included.
- Underground parking and storage included-no additional charge
- Full Sized Washer and Dryers in all Units
- All apartment homes wired for cable and multiple phone jacks
- Private deck or patios in all apartment homes with gorgeous views, not connected to the resident next door
Join us at Hartland Meadows...
where there are lots of reasons to celebrate!
Experience Independent Living At Its Finest.
Hartland Meadows is a place for active seniors 55+ to celebrate Lake Country Living in the Village of Hartland. We are a privately owned and operated apartment community where you will feel connected and safe!
See what our tenants are saying...
Hartland Meadows Retirement Apartments is a great place to live! It is a complex privately owned. If there is any type of problem the owners and/or management are there to help. It's a complex that is well-maintained, clean and quiet. The owners and management go out of their way to make it a pleasant place to live. They have parties for the tenants. There are also other activities you can be involved in if you choose.
Wonderful people, wonderful place! My husband and I had very specific requirements when we were looking for a place to live in the area. Hartland Meadows fulfilled all of them and more! First of all its quite evident that the owners truly cared for the tenants and the property. The amenities were perfect, clean underground parking, secure entrance, fitness room, library (my personal favorite) and store. There are planned activities as well, whether you like card games, bingo or trips, there was always something to do! The tenants are friendly and welcoming. The location is great, you can walk to restaurants, library and post office. The apartments are kept in tip top shape. Any issues were addressed immediately. Bottom line , no where else in Hartland can compare!
My Mom lived in Hartland Meadows for 3 years until her health failed. Our family enjoyed the caring, friendly community which Hartland Meadows provided. The beautiful lounge area is always decorated seasonally and everything is kept very clean. The grounds outside are maintained well with the apartments having spacious layouts that all adds up to a comfortable home life! My mom and all family members would recommend living at Hartland Meadows!
357 Cottonwood Avenue
Hartland, WI 53029